What Is a Competitive Analysis?
A competitive analysis is a research process that uncovers who your competitors are and how their products, positioning, strengths, and weaknesses compare to your brand. It’s an analysis that helps you answer competitive research questions like:
- Where does our brand stand?
- What can we do that’s the same as our competitors?
- What can we do that’s different from our competitors?
- What are the opportunities in our market?
- What can we do to beat competitors?
- Where do we need to focus?